Thursday, April 7, 2011

Manufacturing Industries

Manufacturing industries are those industries which convert or transform raw materials and semi processed materials into finished products. these industries create from utility by converting raw and semi-processed materials into finished products through a certain process and give a new look to the finished product.  Manufacturing industries produce both industrial and consumer, product. Examples of manufacturing industries are iron and steel, machinery automobile, electrical and electronics, sugar and textile mills, and the like. manufacturing industries are also divided into the following : Analytical industries, Synthetic industries, processing industries, Processing industries.Assembling industries Continuous industries. 

3 comments:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete