Thursday, April 7, 2011

Genetic Industry

Genetic Industries are such industries in which certain species of plants and animals are multiplied and reproduced for the purpose of creating wealth . Examples of genetic industries are nurseries where plants are grown for the the sale; poultry farm where birds are raised for meat and eggs; animal husbandry where cattle are raised for milk and leather, and sheeps for meat and wool; pisciculture for growing fish in ponds, canals and rivers; orchard to harvest different kinds of fruits; commercial kernels; and agriculture or farming for  growing crops. Such indusries depend on the nature but require greater application of human skill. 

8 comments:

  1. The last line.. The spelling of industries is written wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way.. The information is awesome.. :) :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. it could have been more long

      Delete
  2. Pls add more details in all types of industry bcz this details can be there in all sites so I request u to pls add more details

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete